We had a lot of fun at The Carolina Weddings Show this weekend! The brides, their grooms, and their family and friends really kept us moving with questions and thoughts about their wedding day.
We’re getting ready to post an album on Facebook that has all of the brides from our “word challenge” – they picked a word that described their wedding or fiance, and we photographed them with the word. Whomever gets the most “likes” on Facebook by February 14 at 9 pm wins! What’s the prize? Keep an eye on Facebook to find out!
1. Facebook isn’t endorsing this. 🙂
2. We have to be available on your wedding date.
3. Tag yourself! Your friends and family need to like Simply Southern Photography and then like your photo. That’s the only way to vote…no email/message/etc votes, please.
4. One vote/like per account…no double-dipping. 😉
5. Our studio policies still apply.
6. Travel within a certain radius of the Triad is included; additional travel may be subject to an additional fee. We can discuss your location and distance if you win! 🙂
7. Feel free to ask us any questions you might have – we’ll answer them as quickly as possible!
8. Please keep it sweet, and clean – if there’s any question, your image will be removed and you’ll be disqualified.
9. If you use your image as your profile photo or otherwise, please use the whole image and do not crop out the SSP logo.
I’m super excited to see who might win! Have fun, ladies!