We had a lot of fun at Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show at the NC A&T Alumni Foundation Event Center this weekend! Boy was our booth B-U-S-Y with brides and their grooms – I was so proud of how many of the grooms accompanied their brides to the show! It was a great Greensboro event – and my assistant Dara and I had so much fun being part of this bridal show.
In case you missed it, here’s a couple of images of our booth…
We’re getting ready to post an album on Facebook that has all of the brides from our Greensboro wedding word challenge – they picked a word that described their wedding, and we photographed them with the word. It was hilarious seeing all the words (and hearing couples debating the spelling or the right word for their day!) – they came up with things like “quirky” and “skippy” – I loved how creative the Greensboro Perfect Wedding Guide brides are! We even had a dip and kiss image. 🙂
Now to the important part…the skinny on the contest!
Whomever gets the most “likes” on Facebook by Monday, July 25 at 9 pm wins!
What’s the prize? First place is $500 off your wedding package! Second and third place prizes will be super fun, too – but they’re a secret right now, so you’ll have to keep an eye on Facebook to find out what they are. 🙂
1. Facebook isn’t endorsing this. Yep, they make us tell you that.
2. We have to be available on your wedding date for you to win any of the prizes.
3. Tag yourself! Your friends and family must ‘Like’ Simply Southern Photography’s Facebook Page and then like your photo. That’s the only way to vote…no email/message/etc votes, please. This ain’t American Idol. 😉
4. One vote/like per account…no double-dipping.
5. Our studio policies still apply.
6. Travel within a certain radius of the Triad is included; additional travel may be subject to an additional fee. We can discuss your location and distance at the bridal consultation.
7. Feel free to ask us any questions you might have – we’ll answer them as quickly as possible.
8. Please keep it sweet, and clean – if there’s any question, your image will be removed and you’ll be disqualified.
9. If you use your image as your profile photo or otherwise, please use the whole image and do not crop out the SSP logo.