We had a lot of fun at Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show at the Empire Room! We’re getting ready to post an album on Facebook that has all of the brides from our Greensboro wedding word challenge – they picked a word that described their husband-to-be, and we photographed them with the word. It was so much fun watching the brides who had their grooms along debate whether or not to show him the word before we photographed them!
Now to the important part…the skinny on the contest!
Whomever gets the most “likes” on Facebook by Monday, November 14 at 5 pm wins!
What’s the prize? First place is $500 off your wedding package! Second and third place prizes will be super fun, too – but they’re a secret right now, so you’ll have to keep an eye on Facebook to find out what they are. 🙂
1. Facebook isn’t endorsing this. Yep, they make us tell you that.
2. We have to be available on your wedding date for you to win any of the prizes. Feel free to send us your wedding date to be sure we’re available!
3. Tag yourself! Your friends and family must ‘Like’ Simply Southern Photography’s Facebook Page and then like your photo. That’s the only way to vote…no email/message/etc votes, please. This ain’t American Idol. 😉
4. One vote/like per account…no double-dipping.
5. Our studio policies still apply. This contest does not guarantee wedding coverage – it just gives you a chance to receive a great prize toward your wedding photography package! We will have private consultations with you to discuss your wedding day and the packages available.
6. Travel within a certain radius of the Triad is included; additional travel may be subject to an additional fee. We can discuss your location and distance at the bridal consultation.
7. Feel free to ask us any questions you might have – we’ll answer them as quickly as possible.
8. Please keep it sweet, and clean – if there’s any question, your image will be removed and you’ll be disqualified.
9. If you use your image as your profile photo or otherwise, please use the whole image and do not crop out the SSP logo.